Smoking Cessation class is temporarily on hold. If you have questions please call 304-469-2905
Quitting Smoking is the smartest decision you will ever make:
1. Within 20 minutes your blood pressure and heart rate decrease.
2. Within 8 hours the level of oxygen in your blood rises to normal.
3. In 24 hours your risk of a heart attack starts to drop.
4. In 2 days your sense of smell and taste get better.
5. Within 2 weeks to 3 months your circulation and lung function begin to improve.
6. In 1 to 9 months you have lessened your risk of dying from lung cancer by half.